The team is ready to respond urgently and can be on site at short notice. We benefit from an extensive network of local lawyers and technical consultants outside Norway.
Our experienced team handles a broad range of services related to maritime and offshore casualties:
- Shipboard investigation (obtaining statements and collecting evidence)
- Advice on forum selection, limitation of liability, general average, claims etc.
- Advice on guarantees and other forms of security, including arrest etc.
- Negotiating and drafting salvage and wreck removal contracts
- Communication with local authorities
- Appointment of and communication with technical experts
In the event of an emergency, please contact us at our Emergency number +47 916 16 888 or make contact with any of our listed contact persons or your regular contact at Thommessen.