Thommessen receives eleven number one rankings in Norwegian newspaper Finansavisen's annual lawyer survey. We are voted best law firm in five categories and six of our lawyers are singled out as leading lawyers or promising talent in their areas of expertise.
For the 25th year in a row, Finansavisen highlights the most skilled lawyers and law firms in Norway. 50 law firms and in-house legal departments have participated in this year's survey.
Thommessen once again receives the most number one rankings, and is awarded the best law firm in the following categories:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Renewable energy and climate
- Banking and finance
- EU/EEA and competition law
In addition, several of Thommessen's lawyers are highlighted as leading lawyers within their fields:
- Siri Teigum, EU/EEA and competition law
- Espen Werring, Technology and digitalisation
- Hans Haugstad, Banking and finance
- Hans Cappelen Arnesen, IPOs
- Ylva B. Gjesdahl Petersen, IPOs (promising talent)
- Kristine Hyldmo Bjørnvik, Offshore and oil service (promising talent)
New names on this year's list
Several Thommessen lawyers also appear on the list for the first time in this year's survey: Wenche Sædal (Public procurement), Rolf Nyhus and Mette Borger Fyksen (Real estate) and Julie Solli (Retail).
Thank you for the recognition, and congratulations to all the winners!