Visitors to our website
When you visit the Thommessen website, some cookies will be stored on your unit to generate website traffic statistics. We use Google Analytics and AdWords, and collect the following information:
- IP address, browser and operating system
- Visitor location
- Time of visit
- Which www.thommessen.no pages are visited by the registered IP address and the duration of the visit
- From where, or to which pages, the traffic originates
- Demographic information such as age, gender and interests
- What was clicked on during the visit and any files that were downloaded
- Use of the buttons passing users on to social media
Our retention and processing of your personal data in relation to cookies is justified by our legitimate interests in safeguarding the abovementioned purposes. You may at any time opt out of our processing of your personal data by changing your browser settings. Please note that choosing to limit cookie use may affect your user experience on our website. Further details on how you manage cookie use in your browser are available on Nettvett.
In addition to cookies, we also use advertising pixels, which are analytics tools used for tailoring the effect of marketing in specific channels.
We use the Facebook advertising pixel to advertise to persons who have visited our website. This enables us to tailor our marketing to visitor characteristics and needs.