IFLR1000 recently published new rankings, and Thommessen is top ranked in the Project Development category.
The IFLR1000 define Project Development as all non-financing work (excluding disputes and arbitration) relating to energy and infrastructure projects. E.g. concession agreements, exploration contracts, licensing, public procurement and more. The work must relate to the development of a project in one of the following sectors:
- Power (renewable and traditional energy, generation and distribution)
- Oil and gas (upstream and downstream)
- Social infrastructure (hospitals, schools, public buildings and developments)
- Telecommunications networks
- Transport (road, rail, sea and air ports)
- Utilities (sewage, waste and water)
-We are really satisfied that we once again are ranked as a Tier 1 firm within Project Development by IFLR1000. Project Development is a key area within our practice, and we appreciate that our clients value the team's competence, experience, responsiveness, proactivity and creativeness. In development projects we tailor teams of experts from various legal areas and together we are able to provide the clients with the best of TeamThommessen, says Partner Jacob F. Bull.
A very competent and skilled firm. Commercial and very well-oriented into market trends. Client