The Legal 500 analyse the capabilities of law firms across the world, and the research is based on feedback from clients. In the 2019 edition, Thommessen is ranked as Tier 1 in 14 of 18 categories.
- Banking and finance (including shipping finance)
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- EU and competition
- Electricity and renewable energy
- Fishing and aquaculture
- Intellectual property
- Maritime law
- Offshore construction and shipbuilding
- Oil and gas
- Real estate
New category: Fishing and aquaculture
Fishing and aquaculture is a new category this year, and we are happy to see that the great work by Mons Alfred Paulsen and the rest of the team within Fishery and aquaculture secured us top ranking in this category.
15 of our partners are ranked as "leading individuals" within their practice areas. New names in the 2019 edition are:
- Mons Alfred Paulsen, leading individual within Fishing and aquaculture
- Christian Hals, next generation lawyer within Oil and gas
- Hugo-A. B. Munthe-Kaas, next generation lawyer within Insurance
- Thomas Borch-Nielsen, next generation lawyer within Electricity and renewable energy
Read the entire ranking here.